Job Opportunity: Software Developer
Are you a self-proclaimed problem solver? Do you thrive on the opportunity to turn someone’s pain points and inefficiencies into high performing platforms that drive results and productivity?
LBA Ware™ is seeking a motivated, curious, and innovative software developer to play a key role in our growing company.
If you’re interested in joining a collaborative team that operates in an environment that promotes creativity, innovation, and autonomy then keep reading.
Located in thriving downtown Macon, GA, LBA Ware develops software solutions for the highly-regulated mortgage lending and retail banking industries. Our solutions help lenders assemble, organize, and utilize data to facilitate an efficient, streamlined, and competitive business environment. Each software application leverages data and system integration among disparate systems to remove redundant, manual, and inefficient processes faced by many lending institutions today.
As a software developer, you will:
- Participate in an agile environment with scrum, planning, demos, continuous integration and frequent publishes to production
- Write forward-thinking smart code
- Program software applications using the latest tools
- Create relational database stored procedures, functions, packages
- Collaborate with our team of developers and analysts
- Check code in and out of source control
- Continually collaborate with team members to enhance our SaaS applications
- Communicate technical frameworks, requirements, and issues to non-technical audiences including clients and prospects
- Partner with clients throughout various stages of the design, development, and implementation of our solutions as well as provide ongoing support
The right candidate for this job is someone with:
- Has a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in information systems, computer science or software engineering
- Emphasis on services and line of business web applications
- 3-5 years of experience in technology
- Professional proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio and other development tools
- Advanced understanding of systems development methodology and systems development life cycle, structured system analysis, design, coding and testing techniques
- Analytical capacity to measure the impact of system changes on existing processes and to design and implement modifications without the disruption to existing workflow
- Ability to interact effectively with team members and peers in order to exchange information and develop appropriate strategies to solve problems and meet client needs
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and communicate conflicting demands
- One past project developing a web application with security, sessions, POST/GET, AJAX, light DOM manipulation with jQuery, etc
- Must know HTTP fundamentals
- MVC or MVVM architecture
- Software project modularization
- Reliable systems development with SOA (REST or WCF) & Messaging
- SQL Server
- Mercurial / Git
SOME EXPERIENCE PREFERRED (can include projects during school):
- Rabbit, async (C#), TPL
- Light Python or Perl, Winforms or WPF or some Windows system programming (services, topshelf)
- Winforms, DevExpress Winforms OR Kendo
- Web Services
- Information Technology general knowledge and capabilities for network administration, server administration, Windows Powershell scripting, server virtualization, disaster and recovery techniques
Interested in joining our fun, innovative, Chuck sneakers wearing team?
To apply, please call 478-845-7833.
Please note, must be local in Macon