Job Opportunity: IT Support Specialist
Do you like to solve problems? Do you thrive on the opportunity to turn someone’s pain points and inefficiencies into high performance software solutions that drive results and productivity?
LBA Ware™ is seeking a motivated, curious, and innovative IT support specialist. If you’re interested in joining a collaborative team that operates in an environment that promotes creativity, innovation, and autonomy then keep reading.
Located in thriving downtown Macon, GA, LBA Ware is a software development company specializing in automation, performance management and integration software for the mortgage lending industry. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms help lenders assemble, organize, and utilize their fragmented data to facilitate an efficient, streamlined, and competitive business. Each platform leverages data integration among disparate systems to remove redundant, manual, and inefficient processes faced by many lending institutions today.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will:
- Setup computers and devices for LBA Ware employees including the configuration, installation, and licensing of software and hardware
- Grant employee access to technology including but not limited to: network, Office365, Basecamp, Jira, HubSpot, and various other systems per our internal user access matrix
- Perform onsite and remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote employees as needed
- Install and configure server, administer Active Directory domain as well as test servers
- Identify and recommend computer hardware needs
- Spec and order hardware and software
- Utilize LBA Ware’s ticketing system to independently research, resolve, document, and report on problems and questions
- Proactively monitor and troubleshoot as necessary for security threats
- Document exceptions, configuration changes
- Perform security checkups and ensure security policies are followed
- Track and document hardware and software asset inventory
- Assist with software testing, configuration and deployment
- Participate in an agile environment with scrum, planning, demo days, continuous integration and frequent publishes to production
- Decommission laptops and devices upon employee termination
- Assist with special projects as required
The right candidate for this job is someone with:
- 3-5 years of experience in support and technology
- Has an MIS degree or equivalent IT support experience
- Knowledge of: Windows Server, Windows 10, Hyper-V, Office 365 Business, VPN
- A working knowledge of computer hardware and software and network printing
- Ability to interact effectively with team members and peers in order to exchange information and develop appropriate strategies to solve problems
- Skilled at writing and expressing complex situations in clear and concise text documentation
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and communicate conflicting demands
- General knowledge of Information Technology, network administration, server administration, server virtualization, and disaster and recovery techniques
- Availability to work irregular or extended hours as needed
Interested in joining our fun, innovative, Chuck sneakers wearing team?
To apply, please call 478-845-7833 to complete the application process.
Please note, must be local in Macon.