Job Opportunity: Business Intelligence Developer
Do you like to solve problems? Do you thrive on the opportunity to turn someone’s pain points and inefficiencies into high performance software solutions that drive results and productivity?
LBA Ware™ is seeking a motivated, curious, and innovative business intelligence software developer to play a key role in our growing company.
If you’re interested in joining a collaborative team that operates in an environment that promotes creativity, innovation, and autonomy then keep reading.
Located in thriving downtown Macon, GA, LBA Ware develops software solutions for the highly-regulated mortgage lending and retail banking industries. We help lenders assemble, organize, and utilize data to facilitate an efficient, streamlined, and competitive business environment. Our software leverages data and system integration among disparate systems to remove redundant, manual, and inefficient processes faced by many lending and banking institutions today.
As a business intelligence software developer, you will:
- Work in an agile environment with scrum, planning, continuous integration and frequent publishes to production
- Participate in gathering requirements from business partners for the development of data analytic tools and reports
- Assist our team of developers and analysts to enhance our SaaS applications
- Participate in data management processing and governance of key data assets
The right candidate for this job is someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in information systems, computer science or software engineering
- 3-4 years of experience deploying enterprise level Power BI analytical solutions
- Understanding of data warehousing fundamentals
- Strong understanding of SQL Server
- Hands on experience with statistical software packages such as R, SPSS, SAS/DAP
- Have strong analytical ability and proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and communicate conflicting demands
- Display strong interpersonal skills and work well within a diverse team
- Comfortable with handling multiple competing priorities in a dynamic and lean corporate environment
- Thrive in a culture of hand-on, fast paced business operations
- Ability to tell compelling data-based stories
- Capable of presenting analytical outcomes in a format easily understood by business
- Gifted with data visualization skills
- Proven ability to create well-crafted analytical presentations
- Experience with stylesheets written in the CSS syntax
- SQL Server
- R scripting, SPSS, SAS, and/or DAP
- R visuals
- Power BI experience
SOME EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- C#, ASP.NET
- Power query M formula language
- DAX query Language
- Experience developing interfaces and building work flows
Interested in joining our fun, innovative, Chuck sneakers wearing team?
To apply, please call 478-845-7833 to complete the application process.
Preferred local to the Macon or Atlanta, GA area. Working remotely is also an option.