Job Opportunity: Client Success Specialist in Mortgage Software
Are you a self-proclaimed problem solver? Do you thrive on the opportunity to turn someone’s pain points and inefficiencies into high performance application solutions that drive results and productivity?
LBA Ware™ is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented client success specialist to play a key role in our growing company.
If you’re interested in joining a collaborative team that operates in an environment that promotes creativity, innovation, and autonomy then keep reading.
Located in thriving downtown Macon, GA, LBA Ware develops software solutions for the highly-regulated mortgage lending and retail banking industries. Our solutions help lenders assemble, organize, and utilize data to facilitate an efficient, streamlined, and competitive business environment. Each software application leverages data and system integration among disparate systems to remove redundant, manual, and inefficient processes faced by many lending institutions today.
As a Client Success Specialist, you will need to:
- Act as a conduit between clients and software development team.
- Recognize and capitalize on opportunities and ideas to add enhancements for continuous improvement of SaaS platform.
- Communicate daily with new and existing clients.
- Hold monthly meetings with existing clients to monitor partnership health.
- Track and route problems to resources on our team.
- Help clients solve problems and assist with their business process development.
- Advise clients on the use of our products to solve business problems.
- Follow up and provide feedback to clients and internal team.
- Communicate upcoming system changes to clients and provide user level feedback to development teams.
- Participate in Agile Development life cycle process, including Scrum calls, Sprint Demo, and Sprint Planning sessions.
- Continually collaborate with team members to enhance our products.
- Communicate technical frameworks, requirements, and issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Partner with clients to provide ongoing support for our products.
- Gather, validate, and articulate application requirements and statements of work.
- Identify, nurture, and close cross-sell opportunities.
- Serve as the escalation point for operations-impacting technical issues.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and understand their unique challenges and previously implemented solutions.
The right candidate for this job is someone with:
- Impeccable follow up skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and fellow team members, at all position levels, from individual contributors to C-level executives.
- Experience in client account management, project management, or business analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of mortgage lending.
- High level of self-motivation, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with technology and software tools.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business, finance, information technology, or related subject.
- Have reliable transportation to office in Macon, Georgia. Working remotely is not currently available for this position.
Interested in joining our fun, innovative, Chuck sneakers wearing team?
To apply, please call 478-845-7833.
Please note, no relocation package for this position