Job Opportunity: Software Developer
Are you a self-proclaimed problem solver? Do you thrive on the opportunity to turn someone’s pain points and inefficiencies into high performance application solutions that drive results and productivity?
LBA Ware™ is seeking a motivated, curious, and innovative software developer to play a key role in our growing company.
If you’re interested in joining a collaborative team that operates in an environment that promotes creativity, innovation, and autonomy then keep reading.
As a software developer, you’ll:
- Participate in an Agile environment with scrum, planning, demos, continuous integration and frequent publishes to production
- Write forward-thinking smart code
- Program software applications using the latest tools
- Create relational database stored procedures, functions, packages
- Collaborate with our team of developers and analysts
- Check code in and out of source control
- Continually collaborate with team members to enhance our SaaS applications
- Communicate technical frameworks, requirements, and issues to non-technical audiences including clients and prospects
- Partner with clients throughout various stages of the design, development, and implementation of our solutions as well as provide ongoing support
The right candidate for this job is someone with:
- Has a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in information systems, computer science or software engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in technology
- Professional proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio and other development tools
- Advanced understanding of systems development methodology and systems development life cycle, structured system analysis, design, coding and testing techniques
- Analytical capacity to measure the impact of system changes on existing processes and to design and implement modifications without the disruption to existing workflow
- Ability to interact effectively with team members and peers in order to exchange information and develop appropriate strategies to solve problems and meet client needs
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and communicate conflicting demands
- 3-5 years of application development and programming experience in:
- .NET, primarily C#, some VB.NET (required)
- Bootstrap (required)
- SQL Server (required)
- Mercurial / Git (required)
- Web Services
- Information Technology general knowledge and capabilities for network administration, server administration, Windows Powershell scripting, server virtualization, disaster and recovery techniques.
Interested in joining our fun, innovative, Chuck sneakers wearing team?