Job Opportunity: Customer Relationship Manager in Mortgage Software Technology
Are you a self-proclaimed problem solver? Do you thrive on the opportunity to turn someone’s pain points and inefficiencies into high performance application solutions that drive results and productivity?
LBA Ware™ is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented customer relationship manager to play a key role in our growing company.
If you’re interested in joining a collaborative team that operates in an environment that promotes creativity, innovation, and autonomy then keep reading.
As a customer relationship manager, you will need to:
- Act as a conduit between clients and software development team.
- Recognize and capitalize on opportunities and ideas to add enhancements for continuous improvement of SaaS platform.
- Communicate daily with new and existing clients.
- Hold monthly meetings with existing clients to monitor partnership health.
- Track and route problems to resources on our team.
- Help customers solve problems and assist with their business process development.
- Advise clients on the use of SaaS applications to solve business problems.
- Follow up and provide feedback to customers and internal team.
- Communicate upcoming system changes to customers and provide user level feedback to development teams.
- Participate in Agile Development life cycle process, including Scrum calls, Sprint Demo, and Sprint Planning sessions.
- Continually collaborate with team members to enhance our SaaS applications.
- Communicate technical frameworks, requirements, and issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Partner with clients to provide ongoing support for SaaS applications.
- Gather, validate, and articulate application requirements and statements of work.
- Identify, nurture, and close cross-sell opportunities.
- Serve as the escalation point for operations-impacting technical issues.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and understand their unique challenges and previously implemented solutions.
The right candidate for this job is someone with:
- Impeccable follow up skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and fellow team members, at all position levels, from individual contributors to C-level executives.
- Experience in client account management, project management, or business analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of mortgage lending.
- High level of self-motivation, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with technology and software tools.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business, finance, information technology, or related subject.
- Have reliable transportation to home office in Macon, Georgia. Working remotely is not currently available for this position.
Interested in joining our fun, innovative, Chuck sneakers wearing team?