Job Opportunity: Client Support Specialist in Mortgage Technology
Are you a self-proclaimed problem solver? Do you thrive on the opportunity to turn someone’s pain points and inefficiencies into high performance application solutions that drive results and productivity?
LBA Ware™ is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented client support specialist to play a key role in our growing company.
If you’re interested in joining a collaborative team that operates in an environment that promotes creativity, innovation, and autonomy then keep reading.
Located in thriving downtown Macon, GA, LBA Ware develops software solutions for the highly-regulated mortgage lending and retail banking industries. Our solutions help lenders assemble, organize, and utilize data to facilitate an efficient, streamlined, and competitive business environment. Each software application leverages data and system integration among disparate systems to remove redundant, manual, and inefficient processes faced by many banking institutions today.
As a Client Support Specialist, you will need to:
- Communicate daily with new and existing clients to help solve problems.
- Provide first level help desk support to communicate issues and resolutions.
- Track and route problems to sources on our team.
- Help customers solve problems.
- Document all help requests and resolutions in detail.
- Follow up and provide feedback to customers and internal team.
- Manage software documentation and knowledge base help website.
- Participate in Agile Development life cycle process, including Scrum calls, Sprint Demo, and Sprint Planning sessions.
- Continually collaborate with team members to enhance our SaaS applications.
- Communicate technical frameworks, requirements, and issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Partner with clients throughout various stages of the design, development, and implementation of our solutions as well as provide ongoing support.
BASIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS
The right candidate for this job is someone with:
- Advanced capability to analyze and tenaciously troubleshoot issues to resolution.
- Experience in client account management, project management, or business analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of mortgage lending.
- High level of self-motivation, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with technology and software tools.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, team members, and peers to exchange information and develop appropriate strategies to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business, finance, information technology, or related subject.
- Have reliable transportation to home office in Macon, Georgia. Working remotely is not currently available for this position.
Interested in joining our fun, innovative, Chuck sneakers wearing team?