CompenSafe Update – September 15, 2016
New Knowledge Base Articles
We’ve added two new help articles to the CompenSafe knowledge Base.
- How do I schedule a recurring bonus that gets automatically paid to an employee each pay period?: This FAQ explains the type of transactions that can be set up once as Auto Draws.
- CompenSafe Compensation Plans Overview: This article goes over the recommended best practices for using Schedules, Allocations and Overrides to build employee compensation plans in CompenSafe.
Employee Positions Mapping
The new Employee Positions Mapping page allows you to assign job titles to master CompenSafe positions and set the default settings per position for the Watch List, Scorecard, and Comp Plan features. To view the Employee Positions Mapping page,
- From the CompenSafe menu, click the gear icon
- Click System Admin.
- From the System Admin Menu, click Directory.
- Click Employee Position Mapping.
*Only available to system administrators with Access Level 5.
Employee Details Compensation Plan Update
You now have the ability to quickly identify the Trigger Start and Trigger Stop dates for a compensation schedule, allocation rule, and override schedule assigned to an employee. To view the Trigger Start and/or Trigger Stop date for an employee’s comp plan,
- Go to the Employee Details page for the employee you want to view.
- Click Comp Plan.
*The Trigger Stop date is only available for an employee’s compensation schedule, allocation rule, and override schedule that are Inactive or have a future Inactive Date.
Payroll Snapshot Updates
Now you can view total BPS earned per line item, as well as identify loan level compensation by borrower last name. To view the Payroll Snapshot page,
- From the CompenSafe menu, click Payroll.
- Click Payroll Snapshot.
Additional CompenSafe Updates
Performance Menu Quicklinks
We added a bunch of quick links to the Performance section on the CompenSafe menu*. The new Performance menu now has:
- Scorecard: Click to go to the LO Scorecard page.
- Projections: Click to go to the Projections page.
- Goals: Click to go to the LO Goals for Compensation and Sales page.
- Historical: Click to go to the Loan Volume by Product Type page.
- Averages: Click to go to the Scorecard LO Averages page.
- Best Month: Click to go to the Best Month for LO page.
- Rankings: Click to go to the Rankings YTD by LO page.
*Subject to company settings and user access level permission
More Data Fields for Export Files
The export files for three different CompenSafe reports now have four new data fields to help with audits. The new fields, which were added to the export files for the Allocations by Employee report, Compensation Schedule Overview by Employee report, and Override Schedule Overview by Employee report are:
- Entered Date: Date the compensation schedule, allocation, and/or override schedule was added to the employee’s compensation plan.
- Entered By: Name of the person that added the compensation schedule, allocation, and/or override schedule to the employee’s compensation plan.
- Updated Date*: Date a compensation schedule, allocation, and/or override schedule assigned to an employee was last updated.
- Updated By*: Name of the person that last updated a compensation schedule, allocation, and/or override schedule assigned to an employee.