Hiring: SQL Server Database Developer
The SQL Server Database Developer must have a detailed, analytical and logical way of approaching problems and architecting solutions. The candidate should have excellent attention to detail and be prepared to respond and resolve any relevant issues related to the function of database integration, reports, and data delivery.
What You Will Be Doing:
– Administrating SQL Database Services
– Writing SQL Queries
– Interacting with our team of Developers and Analysts
– Creating and/or modifing ETL processes utilizing SSIS packages
– Writing logical data modeling processes for complex applications database requirements.
– Authoring complex queries
– Optimizing SQL databases for quick performance
– Generating SSRS reports and queries
– Supporting all clients and our internal teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or the equivalent work experience
* 3+ years’ direct experience with 2008R2/2012 SQL Server database design, development, and administration
* Highly skilled in Extract, Transformation, Loading (ETL) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* Expertise in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Proficient in C#, VB, T-SQL, XML, and Web Services
* Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Business Intelligence, and Data Warehousing
* Experience developing within Visual Studio environment
* Possess a solid understanding of systems development methodology, the Systems Development Life Cycle, structured systems analysis, design, coding and testing techniques
* Ability to analyze the impact of system changes on existing processes and to design, and implement modifications without disruption to existing workflow
* Can interact effectively with team members and peers in order to exchange information and develop appropriate strategies to solve problems and meet client needs
* Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Effective analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to prioritize and communicate conflicting demands
* Strong external/internal design, analysis and debugging skills
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
* 3+ years of applications development and programming experience in .Net framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB, AJAX, XML, JQuery, API’s.
* 3+ years in a retail banking or mortgage banking environment with a demonstrated understanding of the loan process from loan application to servicing.
* Finance or accounting background and knowledge with payroll and compensation concepts and operations.
About LBA Ware:
LBA Ware, is a growing software development company in the Mortgage Banking and Retail Banking sector. LBA Ware helps assemble, organize, and utilize data to facilitate an efficient, streamlined, & competitive business environment for our clients!
Our software applications are geared toward automation and integration for our mid-sized business clients.
Located in Macon, GA, LBA is a great place to work! We are fun folks, offer flexible hours and a laid-back work environment. We are very competitive and are continually striving to offer the best consulting, customization, and software services for our expanding client base.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please forward your resume to Contact@LBAware.com. Please include details about your current location, skills, experience, and availability.