Hiring: Associate Software Developer
We are looking for someone that is detail oriented, logical and analytical. Someone that will think in the box, out of the box, and around the box to ensure that we are engineering AWESOME software solutions!
What You Will Be Doing:
– Writing & documenting savvy code
– Programming software applications in Visual Studio
– Writing SQL Query scripts for Insert, Update, and Select statements
– Interacting with our team of Developers and Analysts
– Checking code in and out of Source Control
– Collaborating with team members to design web applications
– Supporting all clients and our internal teams
* Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering or the equivalent work experience
* 1+ years of applications development and programming experience in .Net framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB, SQL, AJAX, XML, JQuery, and Web Services
* Experience with SQL Server 2008R2/2012 database design and development
* Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio and development tools
* Solid understanding in systems development methodology and Systems Development Life Cycle, structured systems analysis, design, coding and testing techniques
* Ability to analyze the impact of system changes on existing processes and to design, and implement modifications without disruption to existing workflow
* Ability to interact effectively with team members and peers in order to exchange information and develop appropriate strategies to solve problems and meet client needs
* Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Effective analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to prioritize/communicate conflicting demands
* Strong external/internal design, analysis and debugging skills
* Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in retail banking or mortgage banking environment with a demonstrated understanding of the loan process from loan application to servicing.
* Finance or accounting background and knowledge with payroll and compensation concepts and operations.
About LBA Ware:
LBA Ware, is a growing software development company in the Mortgage Banking and Retail Banking sector. LBA Ware helps assemble, organize, and utilize data to facilitate an efficient, streamlined, & competitive business environment for our clients!
Our software applications are geared toward automation and integration for our mid-sized business clients.
Located in Macon, GA, LBA is a great place to work! We are fun folks, offer flexible hours and a laid-back work environment. We are very competitive and are continually striving to offer the best consulting, customization, and software services for our expanding client base.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please forward your resume to Contact@LBAware.com. Please include details about your current location, skills, experience, and availability.